Senior Head Coach - Kwinana Cricket Club
by Gary Hartman
Kwinana Cricket Club is seeking applicants for the position of Head Coach for the upcoming 2018/19 season. KCC currently has 4 teams competing in the South Metropolitan Cricket Association (SMCA)
Those interested please read the job criteria and specifications below.
Position Title: Senior Head Coach - Kwinana Cricket Club
• Cricket coach’s accreditation. (Minimum Level 1) • Leadership skills.
• Effective communicator.
• Knowledge of skills – technical and tactical.
• Ability to deal with a wide range of players and supporters.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Operate training
• Provide clear instruction and feedback to individual players. Develop team morale and instill a disciplined culture.
• Coordinate and implement effective training sessions. Assist in team selections each week
Remuneration will be negotiable based on the successful applicants experience and credentials.
For more information please email the club at email@example.com or phone Dave Abbot (President) on 0413 517 070