Updated: September 2021
SMCA MATCH DAY BY-LAWS
7. Match results and Team Lists
a. Both teams shall be responsible for submitting a team list, using My Cricket, before the commencement of the match. The following criteria applies:
(1) Player ID -Team sheets/lists for each match are to contain the player’s MyCricket ID Number, their full first name and full surname ie 107567 John Smith.
(2) The 11 players must be listed in the scoresheet for the match; this includes 11A and 11B players.
(3) Failure to meet these requirements will result in the match being forfeited and incur a fine of $50.00 per offending team for a first offence doubling to $100 for subsequent offences. .
b. The home team is responsible for submitting an in-progress score on day one of a two-day match and the full score and result at the completion of all matches, using MyCricket, by 10am on the day after each day’s play. For all finals matches progress scores must be submitted by 10 pm on the day of the match.Failure to meet this deadline will incur a fine of $50.00 per offending team for a first offence, doubling to $100 for subsequent offences.
c. Other match details, player scores and confirmation (or otherwise) of the result should be submitted by both teams, using MyCricket, as soon as possible after the completion of each day’s play and no later than 8pm on the Sunday after the days play. If play was on a Sunday by 10am on the day after the match.Failure to meet this deadline will incur a fine of $50.00 per offending team for a first offence, doubling to $100 for subsequent offences.
(1). For the final day of a qualifying match prior to either the mid-season or end of season final the home team is responsible for submitting the full team scores and match result, using MyCricket, by 10pm on the day of play. Failure to meet these deadlines will incur a fine of $100.00 per offending.
(2) For the final day of the qualifying match prior to the end of season final both teams are responsible for submitting all player scores, using MyCricket, by 10am on the day after play. Failure to meet these deadlines will incur a fine of $100.00 per offending team.
(3) For all finals matches progress scores must be submitted by 10 pm on the day of the match. Failure to meet these deadlines will incur a fine of $100 per offending team.
d. If any portion of a match report remains incomplete five (5) days after the completion of the match, the team at fault shall forfeit the match and the points gained in the match. In the case of a semi-final or grand final, a fine of $500 will apply to teams who do not enter or complete player scores in MyCricket.
e. Where an official umpire/s is provided both teams are required to submit a “Captains Report on Umpires”. This report shall be submitted, using MyCricket, by 8pm on the Monday after the completion of each match. Failure to meet this deadline will incur a fine of $20.00 per offending team with a further $10 fine per offending team for each week the
f. No change shall be made to the listed team members once the match has been deemed “Official”. Penalty will be forfeiture of the match in which the list was changed.
g. Where there is an issue with player ID (including clearances), Clubs may submit a dispute to the Association Secretary. There is no time limit on this. The Association Executive will then investigate the matter(s) and if a breach is found to have occurred, appropriate penalties will be applied in accordance with the relevant By Laws.